-
August 2nd, 2004, 08:47 PM
#361
Inactive Member
I didn't bother with the Salad fingers thing. Didn't like it, so i couldn't be arsed. To be honest, the flashes released for these last weeks were pretty lame.
Just so you know, the now legal post orginally linked to Tubgirl. But i changed it for any new members who had never seen it before.
-
August 2nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
#362
HB Forum Owner
Don't play with fire, or you may get burned.
I won't mod it nor take it in consideration, but that's why I want another mod.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
#363
Inactive Member
Talim reminds me of a ten year old, and I really don't like her.
Who knew Jesus was in Puerto Rico?
Yea, that's my shadow.
I'll post the sign out front later.
They weren't open so I didn't get to go in.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 03:32 AM
#364
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 3rd, 2004, 09:11 AM
#365
Senior Hostboard Member
Whatever you do Wiseman, don't close this thread...
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
#366
Inactive Member
Playing with fire when it may burn down an apartment with other people inside however, is never worth the risk. Not to say that playing with fire is worth the risk to begin with.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:23 PM
#367
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:29 PM
#368
HB Forum Owner
IRT OCB: I hope you do it for the first, because if it's for the second, you've certainly failed.
Keep in mind this board has a good anti-fire system, and I'm about to buy more extinctors.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
#369
Inactive Member
If you know how to play with fire, it can be very safe.
Actually, one of the coolest things i would love to do, is go on Big Brother. Then, take a knife and pretend to slit my neck (by sliding the blunt side along my neck). It'll probably destroy the NHS due to the number of my fans having heart attacks, but would still be hella cool.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 04:45 PM
#370
Senior Hostboard Member
You need serious help OCB.
Sorry, callin' the police, oh, BTW, what's your address?? You will get a nice white coat, and a cool room with lotza pillows, in your fave color, and you don't have to go out and do anything. You get food and house for free, totally cool life. Now, come over here, please...
j/k
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 03, 2004 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks